Sunday, August 3, 2008

Here's One for the Dumbest Criminals List

Here's a silly, but true story I heard last night that I thought I'd share with you.

A lady and her hubby who live in Detroit drove to some small town four hours away in Ohio just to rob a bank. They got away with it! When they got home they realized the bank had given them Canadian money. Now I don't know what you would have done, but I would have gone and spent that Canadian money in Canada (although I would not have ended up with the Canadian money cause I would NEVER rob a bank!) So, again, what would you have done when you realized the bank gave you Canadian money?

Well here's what they did: They drove back down to that bank in Ohio so they could exchange the Canadian money for American money. Yes, you heard me right! They went back to the same bank to exchange the money!! Needless to say, they got caught on their second trip to the bank.

What dummies! If you'd like to read about some more ding-a-lings click here. It's pretty humorous.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Those bank people were smart to give them Canadian money; it was probably traceable anyway! Isn't it fun to laugh at other people's stupidity? Actually, it's fun to laugh at our own stupidity too. I gotta keep telling myself, "Don't take yourself so seriously!"