Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kitchen Retro - Morale Boostings for Forty Somethings

This is the outfit I plan on wearing to my next tradeshow booth event. Or maybe I'll save it for a very special meeting.


Some of you may have noticed the link to Kitchen Retro, written by my pal Lidian, under my favorite web places. I go to this blog daily just for a dose of good humor. Lidian's writing style totally cracks me up! Her Morale Boostings for Forty Somethings is one of my favorite posts, but any of her posts are equally as humorous. She collects all these vintage ads and writes the most hysterical commentary on them. Frankly, I don't know where she comes up with some of the stuff! I love vintage items as well, so I know how much fun she has looking for all these crazy ads!

You have to go take a look at her posts. Let me know which one is your favorite.

1 comment:

kitchenretro said...

Kristie, you are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for the kind words!

Lidian