Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Art Museum


Mom has all these blogs now, so my kids feel left out. My daughter has decided she needs a blog to showcase her art work. That makes sense to me. And what better way for everyone (especially her grandparents) to see all the work she does than to put it in her own blog.

All this child does is draw and paint. OK, she does spend 3 1/2 hours each day at the gym doing gymnastics. and then there is school of course. But when she's not doing that she's creating her masterpieces.

So with that said, I introduce to you --

3 comments:

Lidian said...

That is such a wonderful painting! You have some talented artists at your house for sure - it is adorable!

Alison said...

Wow! That is an adorable picture. Your daughter is an artist - I can't believe she did that at age 4.5yrs! What beautiful, bright colors.

Kristie said...

I know Em is a great painter, but I have to give Usborne partial credit for this one. She followed the directions out of one of my Usborne books. Go to my Usborne Activities blog to see the post.
Oh, and she's loving the comments on her work.