Monday, August 25, 2008

My Son Wants a You Pet Shirt


Well now I've seen it all! Lily has her own socialization site! It's Facebook for pets! Your pets can make friends with other pets online. They have groups for dogs, cats, horses, fish and birds, reptiles, rabbits, and even hedgehogs. I wonder when the first You Pet wedding is going to be. Pet owners can make and invite friends too.

My son had a blast with this. He is adding the cat, the turtle and now the fish to this thing, along with Lily of course. He has discovered that if we have 5 people sign up on You Pet, he can get a pretty nifty You Pet t-shirt. He REALLY wants that shirt! So any of you would would like to sign up, please do so here so my sweet boy can get his shirt.

Who knows, maybe your pet will end up with some cool friends!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I have never heard of this..I will have to check it out!

Alison said...

What will they think up next? Maybe I'm just jealous that I did not think of it first!

Kristie said...

Yea, someone is going to make lots of money off this crazy idea.

TheFLy said...

haha, this is new to me. Sadly, I have no pets. I had fishes once when i was young but that didnt end well, haha.